Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shooting*

I like my crew in every team!

Hi Rise: Faye, Shulina, Sujin
Second Home: Aileen, Faye, Rita
Magic Power: Aileen, Jin, Stephanie, Sujin

Every shooting is enjoyable.
They're exciting and full of fun.
All in all, I really learn a lot from those actual shootings.
What I really appreciate is that we have great group work.
Thank you guys! You're all so lovely!





Finally, all practical works are done.
There's only written works left.
Come one, production file, I'll finish you!
Proposal, Treatment, Schedule, Shot List,
Director Statement, Edit Script, Transcript,
and also Story Board!
Hohoho...
Almost done!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Arya, thank you. I am very happy to be your group partner, hope next time we can work together. I trust your shooting skills is the best in our class.

Shushu said...

hahaha...u have the ability to finish!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.