Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Stay Strong*

This entry is especially dedicated to my friends who got their results today.

The eight of August.
The day of releasing HKCEE result.
It's also the day which many students described as a horrible disaster.

First of all,
I got to say CONGRATULATION to those who have satisfied results.
And for those who were depressed,
never lose up hopes.
I'm always standing there to support you!

Time really flies,
it's already been one year since my result was released.
And I can still clearly remember my feeling last year.
It was happy,
because I got a satisfied result.
It was angry,
because I didn't understand why some of my subjects failed.
It was depressed,
because I got to leave my dearest classmates.
It was joyful,
because we finally overcame the hard days.

It's just like all kinds of feeling gathered together.
At that time, I was so nervous about this exam.
It seemed like controlling my future.
I just thought that my later career has a lot to do with this certificate.
But after a year,
I understood that the CE result was not that important.
I then treated this exam as part of my compulsory life experience.
(Even though I have escaped from the other public exam, A Level.)

I understand you guys may feel a bit confused about the future right now.
Some of you may not continue your study in the same high school,
but that doesn't mean that it is the end.
Do not give up, there're still lots of choices for you to choose.
Trust yourself,
may be you can even create a better future with the other paths.
Especially for those got enough marks to get back into your own school.
Think before you act,
do not apply the school just because it's the laziest way.
Sometimes, there're other schools that suit you better.
Entering the same school is not always the best choice.
Anyway, whatever you guys have chosen, I'll also support you.
Because I know you know yourself best.
I know you'll never play with your future.
I always believe in you all,
please remember I'm always there supporting you!



*HKCEE=CE=Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Arya, with your supporting, you are frineds will not be lonely any more.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).