Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exhausted*

It all started on Friday morning.
My first job was to finish the podcast.
And luckily, it wasn't a difficult job actually.
So I just had to spend like a lesson time to edit it.
Straight after the lesson, I then had to start my first shooting:
Faye's "Hi Rise" short video.
We rented the gear and walked to the place.
The gear was kind of heavy but thanks god,
Jin's there helping us.
We started our shooting at around seven.
But what disappointed us was that, some interviewees weren't there.
So then we had to take another day, Tuesday to finish that part.
Alright, it will be boring if I continue describing the whole process.
Perfectly matched with the schedule,
the shooting ended around ten,
and after setting the camera here and there, I was exhausted.
And you know what, we still got to take the gear to Aileen's house.
After all those works, I finally reached home at around twelve.
And I went directly to bed as I was really tired.
Then it came to Saturday,
my crew were going to meet at eight in the morning.
And I had to admit, this's the earliest day I ever had in Sydney.
Getting up so early is such a torture to me,
especially when I went to bed so late the previous night.
I just felt like my spirit was not with me the whole morning.
At least not until my stomachache.
The pain just brought me back to the work.
Well... I was glad that my spirit came back,
but unfortunately, I had to work with the pain.
And it's even harder when that shoot was a outdoor one.
We had to brought the gear to quite a lot of places.
Nevertheless,
I think it's worth it because those're really fantastic shot.
This day, we ended at around five and when I got home,
it's already half past six.
I was supposed to sit motionlessly on my bed to wait for my dinner.
But tell you what,
I just fell asleep within five minutes and so,
I couldn't hear my homestay mother calling for dinner.
Haha... I cannot imagine how I could fall asleep with the bright light.
I can only say I was really run-down.




More photos will be added later.

No comments: