Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sickness*

I truly pray for my dearest HITOMI.
Please get well soon.

Since I came back to Sydney in mid-June,
I have already been sick for twice.
The first time, I vomitted for the whole night.
That day was really harsh for me,
because I got to hand-in an essay the next morning.
Finally, I did hand-in, but a late one.
I felt so bad about it as I didn't finish it before hand.
The second time, I had a serious flu.
Coughing all the time and having a running nose,
it's kind of embarrasing,
especially when you sneeze loudly in front of other people.
But it's just so painful to resist it.
It eventually took me more than two weeks to recover.
I've got to admit, my resistance against diseases is reducing.
So, I'm planning to do some exercises during my term break.
And hopefully, I can achieve this target. Ha!

Anyway, I really wish to see a healthy HITOMI next week.
Come on, HITOMI, get over it!
Let's defeat the devil of disease!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha, you are right Arya, all of classmates hope see dear Hitomi soon, let pray for her together. and wish all of us could defeat the virus, haha...

Peter Podcast said...

Yeah the flu is bad this year.